If NeoSurf sounds good to you but you want an extra level of convenience, you should consider MyNeoSurf. It’s an e-wallet that allows you to store all your NeoSurf voucher codes in one place. Because your voucher codes are all together, with MyNeoSurf you can make payments in one go; with NeoSurf, you have to enter the code for each and every voucher you wish to use. Therefore, MyNeoSurf is quicker and more convenient, especially if you’re planning on using multiple voucher codes. AUSlots Casino is proud to accept MyNeoSurf e-wallet for both deposits and cash-outs.
To top up your MyNeoSurf account, you can input NeoSurf voucher codes (see the NeoSurf page for further details). Alternatively, you can use your bank card or a bank transfer. While you can deposit money into your MyNeoSurf account, you can also withdraw money from it. There are two options available for withdrawing money from your MyNeoSurf account: you can use a bank transfer or a Neocash card. You’re able to apply for a Neocash card once your MyNeoSurf account has been verified. It’s a prepaid Mastercard linked with your account and can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted; you can use this card both online and offline.
1. Go to MyNeoSurf.com and click on SIGN UP in the top right-hand corner
2. Follow the simple instructions to create your MyNeoSurf account
3. Fund your MyNeoSurf account by uploading NeoSurf voucher codes or by bank card/transfer; simply select your preferred payment method and follow the instructions
4. Visit AUSlots and sign in
5. Visit the Cashier by clicking on the link near the top right of the screen
6. You’ll then see a list of deposit methods. Scroll down to find MyNeoSurf at the bottom of the page in the E-WALLETS section. Click on the green DEPOSIT button to the right
7. You’ll have a selection of AUSlots bonuses to choose from (there’s also the option not to receive a bonus). Here you can also enter any promotional code you might have. Click on the green CONFIRM button in the bottom right-hand corner once ready to proceed
8. Enter the amount you wish to deposit then click on Submit
9. You’ll then be taken to the page below, where you simply have to log in to your MyNeoSurf account and authorise the transaction